- Ensure timely availability of batch components of all scheduled batches before production.
- Troubleshoot breakdown and downtimes in collaboration with Engineering.
- Ensure proper record keeping of machine, tooling and storage.
- Conduct SOP based trainings of all staff involved in relevant operations.
- Responsible to supervise and control process of Pharmaceutical Packaging.
Pharm D from an accredited University / College
More than one year experience of Production in Pharmaceutical Industry
Basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling processes as per cGMP requirements