Therapeutic Segment: Antibiotic
Generic Name: Clarithromycin
For treatment of infections due to susceptible organisms. Such infections include:
• Lower respiratory tract infections (e.g., bronchitis, pneumonia)
• Upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis)
• Acute otitis media in children
• Skin and soft tissue infections (e.g., folliculitis, cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, abscesses)
• Disseminated or localized mycobacterial infections due to MAC.
• To eradicate Helicobacter pylori in treatment regimens for peptic ulcer disease.
• To prevent disseminated Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) disease in patients with advanced HIV infection.
• As an alternative treatment to penicillins for prophylaxis of endocarditis.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close