Therapeutic Segment: Antibiotic
Generic Name: Cephradine
For the treatment of following infections:
• Upper respiratory tract infections: Sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngo-tracheo bronchitis and otitis media.
• Lower respiratory tract infections: Acute and chronic bronchitis, lobar and bronchopneumonia.
• Skin and soft tissue infections: Impetigo, abscess, cellulitis and furunculosis.
• Urinary tract infections: Cystitis, urethritis and pyelonephritis.
• Gastrointestinal tract infections: Bacillary dysentery, enteritis and peritonitis.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close