Therapeutic Segment: Antibiotic
Generic Name: Levofloxacin
For the treatment of adults with mild, moderate, and severe infections caused by susceptible strains of the designated micro-organisms in the conditions listed below:
• Acute bacterial sinusitis.
• Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis.
• Community acquired pneumonia and nosocomial pneumonia.
• Complicated skin and skin structure infections.
• Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections (mild to moderate) including abscesses, cellulitis, furuncles, impetigo, pyoderma, wound infections.
• Chronic bacterial prostatitis.
• Complicated urinary tract infections (mild to moderate).
• Uncomplicated urinary tract infections (mild to moderate).
• Acute pyelonephritis (mild to moderate).
• Inhalational anthrax, post-exposure.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close