Therapeutic Segment: Anti-Osteoporotic
Generic Name: Alendronate sodium trihydrate
– In postmenopausal women for the treatment of osteoporosis to prevent fractures, including those of the hip and spine (vertebral compression fractures).
– In postmenopausal women who are at risk of developing
– For the treatment of osteoporosis in men to prevent fractures.
– For the treatment and prevention of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in men and women.
– For the treatment of Paget’s disease of bone in men and women.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close