Therapeutic Segment: Anti-Lipidemic
Generic Name: Rosuvastatin
For the treatment of:
• Hyperlipidemia and mixed dyslipidemia as adjunctive therapy to diet to reduce elevated Total-C, LDL-C,
ApoB, nonHDL-C, and triglycerides and to increase HDL-C in adult patients with primary hyperlipidemia or mixed dyslipidemia. Lipid altering agents should be used in addition to a diet restricted in saturated fat and cholesterol when response to diet and nonpharmacological interventions alone has been inadequate.
• Pediatric patients 10 to 17 years of age with heterozygous familal hypercholesterolemia (HeFH) as adjunct to diet to reduce Total-C, LDL-C and ApoB levels in adolescent boys and girls, who are at least one year postmenarche, 10-17 years of age with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia if after an adequate trial of diet therapy the following findings are present: LDL-C greater than 190 mg/dL or greater than 160 mg/dL and there is a positive family his tory of premature cardiovascular disease (CVD) or two or more other CVD risk factors.
• Hypertriglyceridemia as adjunctive therapy to diet for the treatment of adult patients with
• Primary dysbetalipoproteinemia (Type III Hyperlipoproteinemia) as an adjunct to diet for the treatment of patients with primary dysbetalipoproteinemia (Type III Hyperlipoproteinemia).
• Homozygous familal hypercholesterolemia as adjunctive therapy to other lipid lowering treatments (e.g., LDL apheresis) or alone if such treatments are unavailable to reduce LDL-C, Total-C, and ApoB in adult patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
• Slowing of the progression of atherosclerosis as adjunctive therapy to diet to slow the progression of atherosclerosis in adult patients as part of a treatment strategy to lower Total-C and LDL-C to target levels.
• Prevention of major cardiovascular events in patients who are estimated to have a high risk for a first cardiovascular event, as an adjunct to correction of other risk factors.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close