Therapeutic Segment: Oncology
Generic Name: Trastuzumab
Trastuget (Trastuzumab) is indicated for:
Adjuvant Breast Cancer
Trastuget (Trastuzumab) is indicated for adjuvant treatment of HER2 overexpressing node positive or node negative (ER/PR negative or with one high risk feature) breast cancer:
• as part of a treatment regimen consisting of doxorubicin, clophosphamide, and either paclitaxel or docetaxel.
• as part of a treatment regimen with docetaxel and carboplatin.
• as a single agent following multi-modality anthracycline based therapy.
Metastatic Breast Cancer
• In combination with paclitaxel for first-line treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer
• As a single agent for treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer in patients who have received one or more chemotherapy regimens for metastatic disease.
Metastatic Gastric Cancer
• in combination with cisplatin and capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil, for the treatment of patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma who have not received prior treatment for metastatic disease.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close