Therapeutic Segment: Anti-Diabetic
Generic Name: Vildagliptin
For the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults:
• As monotherapy in patients inadequately controlled by diet and exercise alone and for whom metformin is inappropriate due to contraindications or intolerance.
• As dual oral therapy in combination with:
• Metformin, in patients with insufficient glycemic control despite maximal tolerated dose of
monotherapy with Metformin.
• Sulfonylurea, in patients with insufficient glycemic control despite maximal tolerated dose of a
sulfonylurea and for whom metformin is inappropriate due to contraindications or intolerance.
• Thiazolidinedione, in patients with insufficient glycemic control and for
whom the use of a thiazolidinedione is appropriate.
• As triple oral therapy in combination with Sulfonylurea and Metformin when diet and exercise plus dual therapy with these medicinal products do not provide adequate glycemic control.
• Also indicated for use in combination with insulin (with or without metformin) when diet and exercise plus a stable dose of insulin do not provide adequate glycemic control.
You are about to be redirected to an online retailer’s website. Getz Pharma is not liable for any data exchange on the new website
You will be redirected in 3secs
Disclaimer: "This message (including attachment) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and that, you must not take any action in reliance on it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrived incomplete or contain viruses; therefore Getz Pharma (Private) Limited cannot accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender or Getz Pharma (Private) Limited at [email protected] immediately and destroy the original message."Close